The Four Seasons 18 Piece Culinary Student Knife Set is a fantastic purchase or gift for the up-and-coming chef looking to gain an edge over their competition in either the kitchen or the classroom. With a rockwell hardness of 56, each high carbon stainless steel German blade is up to whatever task you're take on next. The partial tang extends halfway through the non-slip santoprene handle to make the knife lighter and feel more comfortable while you get to work. Rest assured that with this set, you can cut, slice, dice, mince, chop and fillet your way to the top!
Set includes (edge guards and pastry bag not shown in photo):
- 12 Pocket Padded Knife Roll (Black)
- 8" Chef Knife (5025-8)
- Edge-Guard-8" Wide (EGS-08S)
- 6" Stiff Boning Knife (5013-6)
- Edge-Guard-6" Narrow (EGS-06U)
- 4" Spear Point Paring Knife (5003-4)
- Edge-Guard-4" Narrow (EGS-04P)
- 8" Scalloped Bread Knife (5033-8)
- Edge-Guard-8” Narrow (EGS-08S)
- 12" Regular Steel (5100-12R)
- 12" Locking Tong (800-90)
- 12" High Heat Spoon (HH-702)
- Pro-Touch Fine-Edge Swivel Peeler (800-58)
- 8" Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors (DN-2070)
- Stainless Dough & Bench Scraper (DS-3056)
- 2" Plastic Handle Pastry Brush (PBF20)
- Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set (MEA-HWT)
- Dial Pocket Thermometer with Recalibrating Hex (TRM-220/RH)
- Hand Wash Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Four Seasons Line is made by culinary professionals for culinary professionals. They are built to perform day in and day out under the most strenuous conditions. Each knife is die-cut from a single billet of fine German stainless stamping steel alloy and bound to an oversized molded santoprene handle. They are built to be easily cared for and maintained, quickly sharpened on a honing steel and highly resistant to oxidation from extended moisture exposure. Each blade is hand crafted by cutlery artisans in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
When it comes to world class German knives, Messermeister sits alone at the top. Each knife is crafted by a master, for a master. A favorite of the world's top chefs, collectors and enthusiasts, each blade is hot drop hammer forged, the traditional way. With a name that literally translates to Knife Master, it's no wonder they have been dominating the culinary world ever since their founding in 1981. Messermeister's Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects ensures these premium chef knives can be passed down for generations to come.