The Meridian Elite 18 Piece Premium Culinary Student Knife Set is the ultimate purchase or gift for the up and coming chef looking to gain an edge over their competition in both the classroom and the kitchen. Each knife has the one-piece fully forged construction desired by the pros with a hand-polished bolsterless Elite edge. Considered the "flagship of cutlery", the elite edge is the sharpest and thinnest forged German knife you can buy. Simply put, this set will accelerate your culinary career to new heights.
Set includes (click for more info, edge guards not shown in picture):
- 12 Pocket Padded Knife Roll (2066 Series, Black)
8" Stealth Chef Knife (E/3686-8S)
- Edge-Guard 8" Wide (EGS-08C)
- 6" Stiff Boning Knife (E/3692-6)
- Edge-Guard 6" Narrow (EGS-06U)
- 3.5" Spear Point Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2)
- Edge-Guard 4" Narrow (EGS-04P)
- Park Plaza 12" Scalloped Baker's Pallet Knife (8086-12)
- Edge-Guard 12" Narrow (EGS-12S)
- 12" Fine Steel (5100-12F)
- 12" Locking Tong (800-90)
- 12" High Heat Spoon (HH-702)
- Pro-Touch Fine-Edge Swivel Peeler (800-58)
- 8" Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors (DN-2070)
- Stainless Dough & Bench Scraper (DS-3056)
- 2" Plastic Handle Pastry Brush (PBF20)
- Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set (MEA-HWT)
- Dial Pocket Thermometer with Recalibrating Hex (TRM-220/RH)
- Hand Wash Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Meridian Elite Line is the triple-rivet, full-exposed tang version of Messermeister's world-renowned Elite edge series of knives. Like all Messermeister masterpieces, these knives are one-piece hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy, the same method used for centuries of world class German knifemaking. Each Meridian Elite knife is handcrafted one at a time, giving every blade an unmistakable heirloom quality to be treasured by any family or kitchen. With an ergonomic POM handle fashioned to the best original forged blade money can buy, you can take a piece of Solingen, Germany home with you forever.
When it comes to world class German knives, Messermeister sits alone at the top. Each knife is crafted by a master, for a master. A favorite of the world's top chefs, collectors and enthusiasts, each blade is hot drop hammer forged, the traditional way. With a name that literally translates to Knife Master, it's no wonder they have been dominating the culinary world ever since their founding in 1981. Messermeister's Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects ensures these premium chef knives can be passed down for generations to come.