The Meridian Elite 23 Piece Ultra Knife Block Set with Park Plaza Steak Knives is the perfect all-around kit for the elite home or professional chef. Each knife has the one-piece fully forged construction desired by the pros with a hand-polished bolsterless Elite edge. Considered the "flagship of cutlery", the elite edge is the sharpest and thinnest forged German knife you can buy. Simply put, if you can't cut it with this set, nobody can.
Set includes (click for more info):
- 8" Chef Knife (E/3686-8)
- 9" Scalloped Bread Knife (E/3699-9)
- 8" Kullenschliff Carving Knife (E/3688-8K)
- 7" Straight Carving Fork (E/8012-7)
- 6" Offset Scalloped Bread Knife (E/3644-6)
- 7" Kullenschliff Santoku Knife (E/3610-7K)
6" Utility Knife (E/3688-6)
- 5" Scalloped Utility Knife (E/3685-5)
- 5" Boning Knife (E/3692-5)
- 4.5" Paring Knife (E/3691-4.1/2)
- 3.5" Spear Point Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2)
- 3.5" Boning/Paring Knife (E/3692-3.1/2)
- 8 x 4.5" Park Plaza Multi-Edge Steak Knife (E/2683-4.1/2)
- 10" Sharpening Steel (5100-10F)
- 8" Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors (DN-2070)
16 Slot Wood Knife Block (DKB-16W)
- Hand Wash Only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Meridian Elite Line is the triple-rivet, full-exposed tang version of Messermeister's world-renowned Elite edge series of knives. Like all Messermeister masterpieces, these knives are one-piece hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German steel alloy, the same method used for centuries of world class German knifemaking. Each Meridian Elite knife is handcrafted one at a time, giving every blade an unmistakable heirloom quality to be treasured by any family or kitchen. With an ergonomic POM handle fashioned to the best original forged blade money can buy, you can take a piece of Solingen, Germany home with you forever.
When it comes to world class German knives, Messermeister sits alone at the top. Each knife is crafted by a master, for a master. A favorite of the world's top chefs, collectors and enthusiasts, each blade is hot drop hammer forged, the traditional way. With a name that literally translates to Knife Master, it's no wonder they have been dominating the culinary world ever since their founding in 1981. Messermeister's Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects ensures these premium chef knives can be passed down for generations to come.